Ceridwen Audio Tools
StreamDeck+ plugin for changing the default audio device of the foreground application under Windows 10 and later.
- Displays audio input/output of foreground application
- Allows scrolling through available audio input/output devices
- Allows setting new default input/output of foreground application
- Application is only configurable if it has opened an audio device (e.g. has played a sound. This is a “feature” of Windows.
- Only works if the application uses the default Windows devices. Some applications link directly to devices without the option of choosing the System Default device (e.g. some versions of MS Teams).
Please report any problems on github.
Latest release can be downloaded from github.